- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Long and dreadful story short, my car was crushed like a can. While Jerry's informed me that it couldn't be fixed, he was extremely understanding and kind. He waived the overhead fees that had built up stress in my head. I feel out of all the bad that has happened, at least Jerry's was one good experience. I couldn't recommend better service than this.
They did an amazing job repairing my car after an accident. Jerry's Paint& body Shop is the place to go for just about anything